Do you also want to know how to earn money from Bhim App ? If yes then today’s article can be very important for you.
The development of technology has brought a revolution in India. And it is due to technology that it is slowly becoming completely digital as online services are adopting various sectors.
It has become easier to work with it, due to which a lot of time is saved, today many such websites and apps have been created which provide online service,
so that you can buy goods, do movie booking, room booking, money transaction etc. In today’s post, we will tell about a similar service that works for online transactions.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a payment app based on UPI ( Unified Payment Interface ).
This app was launched on 14th April on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar .
Through which people were able to do online transactions by installing it on their smartphone. Any trader or vegetable seller can easily use this app.
For this, first you have to download BHIM App from any App Store, after that you have to enter your Bank Account Details using Mobile Number.
When your bank accounts are added, after that you can easily do any kind of online transaction like money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking etc.
After signing up in BHIM App , you get a VPA ( Virtual Payment Address ). This VPA can be based on your mobile number or your email ID.
If you want to receive payment from any other person then your bank details will not be required for this.
way that people can easily transact their money with it and it does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
How to send money through BHIM app?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in BHIM app.
1. First of all download the BHIM App from any App Store or the link given below.
2. After that install it in your mobile and open it.
3. After that select a language and click on Proceed button.
4. After that you have to choose the SIM card present in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS for verification, which will verify the BHIM App.
5. After verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN, enter a four-digit PIN here. This PIN will be asked to you while logging into the App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter the details related to your bank. After this you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
1. Click on Add Bank Account . There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from that. After that this app will collect your account information from your bank.
Whatever accounts you have linked to your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Select an account from it.
2. Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
3. After that you will be asked a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN here. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction.
[su_panel background=”#ffbcba” color=”#000000″]Please do not share your UPI-PIN with anyone. BHIM does not store your UPI-PIN anywhere. Customer care will never even ask for it.[/su_panel]
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money through BHIM app.
1. On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money and Scan. Click on the SEND icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person to whom you want to send money.
(Click on three dot menu in right top corner, if you want to send money directly to bank account using IFSC code)
3. Enter the amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to make the payment successfully.
How to earn money from bhim app?
As I have already told Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let us now find out about various ways by which you can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get a Welcome Gift of ₹ 51 on Transaction before BHIM App
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using the BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs.51 on completing their first transaction as a welcome gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be availed by sending a minimum of ₹1 to get the cashback amount.
2. Earn Money From Bhim App Referral Program
Giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cash back using the app, you will get ₹ 10 and the person you refer will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, this ₹ 25 is for three transactions only but There should be a balance of more than ₹ 50 in this. Follow the steps given below to refer Bhim App to a friend.
1. Open BHIM app.
2. Click on the Menu icon at the top of the homepage.
3. Click on Refer a friend.
4. Click on Invite.
5. After that you will be able to share your referral link.
6. As soon as he downloads and installs the Bhim app through your link, then you will get ₹ 10 for it, if you install 20 people, then you will get the benefit of ₹ 200 in a day.
7. In this way you can also earn money through Bhim app.
3. Get up to Rs.500 Cashback with BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs.500 BHIM app will give Rs.25 cashback for every unique transaction done through VPA/UPI ID, Account Number or Mobile Number. Minimum transaction value should be Rs.100. Users can earn maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.